I laughed hysterically.
Today, I was talking to my sister Jen in Hawaii (where I will be in 13 days) and she said "I fell off the roof today." Since I am Gullible Gertie, I said "you WHAT?" And then we both laughed hysterically.
It really is kind of enjoyable to describe "that time of the month" by saying you fell off the roof. Here are some fun examples:
- I was doing sharing time in Primary and I fell off the roof.
- I fell off the roof at work today - it was awful!
- I woke up in the middle of the night and I fell off the roof.
5 comments:
I LOVE IT! How about "Why are you so moody today Jen?" "Oh, I fell off the roof this morning!"
You better not fall off the roof when you come to Hawaii!
Oh, I thought of another one.... (true story)
"I had to get up at 2am with one of my girls at Girl's Camp this year... she fell off the roof!" LOL!
That pretty much sums up the whole experience, doesn't it?!
That is really funny...I have never heard that term before. I was blogging yesterday and fell off the roof!!!!
I hadn't heard that either but I love it. I fell off the roof this weekend too.
Post a Comment