So last night, I had the great pleasure of going to my friend Jazzy's house to watch this week's episode of "The Bachelor." Today, Jazzy, Holly, Lindsey, Jill & I emailed a whole bunch of our thoughts and observations. This is the best show to analyze and discuss. Maybe because it's really so meaningless and just nothing?? But we love it all the same! Here are my random thoughts:
- Do we really need to see a full 15 minute season recap before we start the show??
- How long has it been between the Seattle dates and these New Zealand dates? They all acted like it's been months and months the way they all jumped in his arms and wrapped their legs around him.
- The first date with Jillian was almost painful to watch. She was pouring out her heart and soul (apparently) and every statement sounded like a question. She kept talking and talking and talking like she was trying to talk the both of them into admitting something was really happening between them. I just wanted her to shut up. I think Jason did too. He looked pained when she said she was falling for him. The guy cannot hide his emotions at all (mad props to Jazzy's husband for pointing that out to us!!) We knew from their first real conversation that she was a goner. But then there was the porn scene while they were in the hot tub. I kept saying "um, people, this is an 8 PM show!" Ick ick ick.
- Molly has horrible hair throughout this episode. We'll of course forgive her the bad hair after the bungee but not for the rest of the episode. And her clothing choices. ICK! The sweater vest with the cami underneath! The dress at the end! Not good. Jason didn't look as pained talking to her but he still didn't look that into her, in my opinion.
- I love Melissa. He seems smitten but really, who even knows.
- Why is it that Jason's response to the deep, love-filled speeches from the girls is to just kiss them. Do the producers either edit out his response or tell him not to respond?
- Why does he wear such horrible clothes? The girls are all dressed up for their dinners out and he's in jeans and long sleeved t-shirts!? And that suit at the end! It looked like it probably would have fit him when he was in high school. It was horrible!
- I really want to believe they don't ALL sleep with him. I mean really. How could the girl who gets the final rose feel knowing he just slept with two other girls the week before? Seriously.
- We have to wait two weeks to see what personal thing happens at the after the rose taping? I read a theory online where they said that maybe he proposed and they brought in Melissa's family without an audience so they could meet him? But then I read another theory about STDs and unplanned pregnancies so who knows.
- DeAnna. Sigh. I will be so hacked if she gets added into the mix. I just hope she's a red herring or whatever. Please. Let her be a red herring.
Okay, this only took me 4 hours to write. Was it worth the effort? Oh probably not.
3 comments:
I am sorry about your dad! :(...
I must be REALLY tired because I didn't even catch 1/2 of what you did on that show! AMAZING! I saved it because I wanted to go back and watch for all of this stuff you mentioned! Truly.. you ability to notice fine detail is stunning!
Lindsey sent me over here and I'm so glad she did!
First I am so sorry about your dad, I have a similar relationship with my sperm donor. So I can kinda get where you are coming from.
Second, I love the Bachelor, I'm not sure why I am so embarassed to admit it. It is so fun to listen to your observations because they are totally spot on! Thanks for the fun recap.
Lindsey sent me here, too!
Are you going to hate me if I say I'm rooting for DeAnna?? I know she's horrible for what she did, but the other two do NOT fit well with Jason! Melissa reminds me of the girl that was with DeAnna the first time - when they both got dumped. And Molly... I can NOT see her as a Mom!
Post a Comment