Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Restaurant chains I dislike

In honor of my dinner out tonight, I thought I'd share a list of restaurant chains that I do not enjoy. I would prefer to stay home then go out to eat at any of these places:
  • Maggiano's Little Italy: Overpriced, the portions are too large and it's really just boring food. Plus our service tonight was awful. Boo hiss.
  • Olive Garden: I know this will be an unpopular opinion but with the exception of the salad and breadsticks, their food is just not good and I will never understand their popularity.
  • Stanford's: They have a ton of different options on the menu but do none of them well. Pick a theme and stick with it!
  • Bahama Breeze: Meh. I've never found anything I liked on their menu. I understand the bar is great, however, if you're into that sort of thing.
  • Red Lobster: Horrible, horrible service.

What's on your list???

6 comments:

Janssen said...

I do not understand the Olive Garden hype. I mean, I think it's fine, but I don't think it's amazing and I think it's SO overpriced.

I would never ever choose Olive Garden for a meal unless I had a gift card.

Vanessa said...

Applebee's, TGI Fridays and McDonald's oh and Burger King.

Lindsey said...

Ok, now you need to tell us what you DO like ms. Jeanelle!

Jazzy said...

First you stood me up Monday and insult on of my favorite restaurants! I've starting to feel a cold wind blowing from the south. I agree with Lindsey, how about your favorite restaurants.

Koko said...

I was sad that Olive Garden raised their prices for soup, salad, and breadsticks...sigh. It used to be such a good deal.

Chrissy said...

dislike pretty much everything at Olive Garden except the breadsticks...
I always get the burger at B.B, and i like it, but it's not very adventurous