My mom has been leaving pots of flowers on my porch this week (a whole month before my birthday too!) I cannot tell you the joy that it brings me to have colorful flowers by my door. Well, almost as much joy that I feel when I think about what a wonderful mother I've been blessed with.
I'm going to be in bed by 8:30 PM on a Friday night. I live the most exciting life EVER.
I'm going to be in bed by 8:30 PM on a Friday night. I live the most exciting life EVER.
Because I could no longer stand the pain, I bought a wrist brace at the drug store today. It's mostly helping. I'm afraid it's carpal tunnel and since I'm a doctor who moonlights as an executive assistant, I'm sure I'm right. (Yeah, yeah, I'll go to the doctor when I get back from vacation.)
How great was Elton John on Oprah today? Oh my gosh. He is just amazing. I wish they had let him sing the entire hour. And speaking of Oprah, did you see Richard Branson's home in the Virgin Islands? I want to be his friend so he'll invite me and my friends (i.e. all of you) to go stay on his island.
Songs I bought this week on iTunes: State of Shock (Michael Jackson/Mick Jagger), the Hello songs from this week's Glee, and Crystal Bowersox's "Midnight Train to Georgia." She's probably going to win, don't you think?
Krysta and I are going to see The Pioneer Woman tomorrow. Wish us luck -- I'm a little worried that there will be a gazillion people there and we won't make it to the front of the line before she has to leave.
And that's it -- bedtime. Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
Yay I'm so glad you're going to see PW! I still think i missed out when I didn't go up to SLC when she was here. Oh well.
I'm pretty sure that there will, indeed, be a gazillion people there, but you should have fun anyway!
I'm sorry about your wrist. I'm glad you're going to go to the doctor! Your bedtime sounds familiar...hmmmmm haha I was actually sad about Glee this week and decided I'm not watching it anymore. Glad you liked the songs at least. Maybe I'll take up more reading! haha Hope you had a GREAT time at PW!
By the way -- your mom ROCKS!
Post a Comment