Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This is my confession

I may or may not have switched the tags and traded gifts with someone who is on vacation until January and has no idea we were given said gifts.

Why?  Well, I wanted the scent she was given:



instead of the one I was given:



Would it help to know that she can't have anything scented in her house because of allergies and will more than likely just give it away?

Yeah, that worked for me.  It also worked for my other coworker who decided she wanted my original candle so she traded the vacationing co-worker too.

Yeah, yeah, we'll tell her what we did. 

Probably.

4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

haha...that is awesome! I would have been doing some Elf trading too! :) What she doesn't know...won't hurt her ;)

Sheryl said...

I LOVE the Twisted Pepermint!

Koko said...

ah hahahahaha that's funny :)

Matt and Jen said...

HA!! Pamela and I did the same thing!! Matthew's teacher gave us both candles for volunteering in the class, and I liked hers, and she liked mine so we traded. I gave her my Warm Vanilla something, and she gave me her spice something. MO BETTA!!