Saturday, July 23, 2011

A quickie photo recap

So guess what?  I leave for camp on Monday.  I wish I was brave enough to take a photo of my living room where there is not even a path to walk through currently.  It's bad, people.  I've also been having some fun since I got home from trek.  Here's a quick little picture recap for the 12 of you who are still reading my blog...


I had a sleepover at the Allens. Love this family!!


Cindy and I went to the beach on one of the few sunny days we had.  Then a kid threw sand on us and we met Cindy's family for dinner at Red Robin and then saw Super 8 (good movie.) 

I said goodbye to another dear friend.  Alberta moved about 40 minutes away, which isn't London but still, sad.

I got a pic with my four favorite boys at the open house for Alberta and her family.  Am I a lucky girl or what?

I went to Cindy's mutual activity and got this funny pic of her and Sarah having fun

My darling girls Nikki & Bridget at yet another 2YCL party.  Triple love them!


Cindy and I hang out a lot, obviously (ha.)  Here she is with my two nieces Makenna and Rylee. Shortly thereafter, I was "hit on" by my mom's neighbor who I found out, after talking to him again today, is twice divorced with seven children.  And that's all I have to say about that.

Susan, her daughter Emily, Cindy and I went to see Harry Potter (loved it!)  Emily drew scars on our foreheads.  We are so dang cool.

I had FHE with the Ekins and Taggarts this week.  I love that we've been pretty consistently getting together this year.

Here's my wonderful home teacher/Stake Pres and his amazing wife

My friends the I's came to visit from Chicago and we took our typical family shot with B's wife behind the camera.  Cute family, no?

AND...Cindy and I saw a deer.  I was excited so had to take a pic.

11 comments:

CK Morgan said...

i love your harry potter scar! you've been having lots of fun! I didn't know the Jones were moving. sad.

Koko said...

so many great pics! Didn't even hear about a couple of these events haha I'm so glad you take lots of pictures like others we know haha. Such a great picture of the Taggarts! Give them hugs for me would you? Thanks for updating!! Have fun at camp!

Sadie Freeman said...

You are just so full of life. I love it! You are such an inspiration about what the values of life truly are. I so enjoy reading your blog.

Adrian said...

Stylish HP scar! :) Looks like you are having a fun summer.

Lindsey said...

Glad you are having a WONDERFUL summer!

marciw60 said...

I love your scar and all the pics! I am proud to be one of your faithful blog viewers as you are totally awesome!

Natalie Smith said...

You have wonderful people as friends. You are Miss Social. :-)

Callie said...

i'm sooo glad you added the picture of the deer. I haven't seen one in awhile, so it's nice to know they're still out there. :)
Love you.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing you surrounded by friends-- love you!

sharon. said...

I can't wait for you and I to have an adventure!!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pictures! But one in particular makes me jealous beyond jealous. Guess which one that is...