Monday, July 9, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was much better this year for a lot of reasons.  We celebrated my mom on Saturday. Jen and her kids came up and we ran around getting a few last minute things, like a new BBQ for mom.  I love this self portrait of us.


My cute niece McKenzie helped me with the baking.  I cannot believe she is going to be 14 this fall!


After we ate, we played a little backyard "baseball" which was very fun.  Except I cannot hit.  At.  All.


Leah then came by and surprised me with flowers.  Love that girl.


Ben called a bit later and asked if I'd help him complete his Mother's Day shopping by driving him to the store.  He ditched me for a bit and got me these perfect earrings, a DC and my favorite gum.  So very sweet and thoughtful.



On Sunday, church was less than painful this year (thankfully.)  Then I went over to Mom's and we had dinner together. Cindy came over a bit later with these cute tulips and kisses. Love this girl.
 



No comments: