I still dislike DeAnna. She is so not a nice person and it's more and more evident each week. Sweet, normal, single dad Jason and cute snowboarder Jesse are her final two. Here are my random thoughts about last night's way too long (THREE HOURS??? SERIOUSLY???) extravaganza:
- I still hate the stupid "if you want to forgo your own room and have sex all night you're free to do so" aspect of these next-to-last episodes. I know I'm "peculiar" but ick. Oh but maybe they just hold hands and talk all night.
- Sad for poor broken-hearted Jeremy but he does seem a little odd to me. He seems sad and detached from everything around him. And I figured that out from watching him on TV for several weeks.
- Jesse wants to be a sports agent? Does he have a degree? I thought sports agents were primarily attorneys, not professional snowboarders. But maybe it's an easier field to get into than I think? And I didn't get the impression that "D" is crazy about the moving around thing so he can do all of his "shredding." However, I think personality wise, they'd be a better match. Maybe it's a sign that she'll choose him because he's shortened her name into a nickname. Hmm.
- Jason is too nice for DeAnna but maybe that will work for them -- she's bad cop, he's good cop? But really I just see her chewing him up and spitting him out and leaving him a broken man. Oh and he needs to shave. Stubble is not a good look for him.
- Graham should have dropped the put-upon act after the first time he used it instead of going back to it over and over again.
- I LOVE CHRIS HARRISON! He just cracked me up during last night's reunion show. The mullet stuff, when he reminded DeAnna that she was surrounded by guys who are, well, GUYS and then when he chastized Graham for not kissing DeAnna that first time when she practically begged him to were all fabulous moments. Chris is just a great host.
- Did you see that girl ask Fred out over the closing credits? I want to start a petition to have Fred be the next Bachelor. He just seems darling and fun.
So next week will be the huge (bloated) finale and the TV listings say there will be an update on Matt & his pet monkey Shayne.
My prediction, you ask? I'm thinking she's going to pick Jason but I'm always wrong about these things so it'll probably be Jesse.
3 comments:
Did I ever mention that you are just the best writer and analyzer?!! I'm starting a petition that YOU be the next Bachelorette! You'd read these guys a mile away!! xox
I love your summary. Hilarious! I love the sex card too...and they all act like it's this suprise mystery. Get rid of the stupid card, just say it as it is...do you want to come back to my place for sex!? DUH!
I picked Jason from the start, so I hope it's him. He's a cutie patootie. I like Jesse too, but he's a little immature "provider" wise. I can't wait for the finale. GOOD STUFF!
I don't mean to rock the boat...but I kind of like DeAnna and think you might being a little too hard on her :S I just remember hating her in the Bachelor and learning to like her a lot better in this one. Anyhoo, I like you take on the men though...I'm pulling for Jason.
Post a Comment