And with that, let the randomness commence:
- I may not be able to stay awake for the Bachelorette tonight. Ugh. Crying wipes you out.
- Dara Torres totally, totally rocks!!!
- Schoolhouse Rock is so wonderful for helping to keep your mind off of your troubles. I'm especially fond of "Interjections," "The Preamble," "Mr. Morton," and "Dollars and Sense." Google it if you're too young or didn't watch Saturday morning TV growing up. Your kids need the DVD - it's so educational!
- I'm rereading Twilight to get myself ready for Breaking Dawn which comes out the day I get home from camp. The question of the day is: should I preorder the new book so it's waiting for me at home or just wait and go to Costco on Monday? I get home Saturday afternoon from camp then have to quickly shower and go to a retirement party so will not be reading that day. What do you think?
- Have you used the USPS website to print your own shipping labels for the packages you have stacked up at home? It's fantastically easy, usually discounted about 50 cents AND you don't have to wait in line when you go to the post office. You can just walk in and smirk at the poor saps standing in line as you throw your boxes on the counter and saunter out. It's AMAZING! And no, they didn't pay me to advertise for them. I just think it's a fantastic tool and thought you all should know about it.
- I get to see my sister Jen and her sweet family beginning on Thursday. I can hardly wait!!! The last time I saw her was November 07. Way too long.
And with that, I must go because "Elbow Room" is on.
3 comments:
Oh, I love school house rock. Those were a favorite in our house. Also, Callie and I watched some of Free to be You and Me today on Youtube. We watched Dara race yesterday and I agree, it was amazing! It made me tired watching:) And thanks for the lemon bars recipe...I'm excited to try them out.
Geesh. Sorry Jeanelle! I hope things get better soon. I don't think watching the Bachelorette will help tonight!
I'm a cheap-skate, pay the price at Costco. You'll be to tired anyway.
Your happy place will come back soon.
Post a Comment