Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Updates: gift cards, my health and the Bachelorette

Gift Cards: I currently have $65 to spend at Amazon (yay, books for my Kindle!) and $100 to spend at Williams-Sonoma. Sweet!

Health: I really don't want to admit this or put it in writing because then I'm acknowledging it but I have a cold. Boo hiss. Thankfully, I bought a 4 pack of Puffs Plus tissues last night.

Bachelorette: This show takes a few weeks before I really know if I'm going to like it or not but I of course have some opinions to share after watching the season premiere. Jillian bugged me a lot last year but not quite as much last night. That of course could change. And can I just say there were TOO many guys on last night's show??? It was crazy and like 92% of them had dark hair so I couldn't keep any of them straight. A few of the likable standouts for me were Juan from Argentina, Sasha with the grandkid-hungry mother, cool-named Kiptyn and Jake the pilot. A few of the unlikable standouts were freaky foot fetishist Tanner, fitness model who is trying to force a nickname Greg and I drive a fancy car so it means I'm a total stud Julien.

Should we start a pool as to when the first kiss will happen??? Next week or the week after?

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

YAY for the Bachelorette! I like the same guys you listed. The foot fetish Tanner creeped me out.

I'm thinking next week we'll see a kiss. What do I win if I'm right?

Jill said...

I'm ready for our reality convo's!! I LOVE Jillian. I think she is so cute. I can't wait to see more of the guys too...but I like your picks thus far except Juan. He kind of rubbed me the wrong way and seems a little desperate. I like Ed I think is his name? One of the 5 extra guys.
Anyways...have fun spending your GC. I love AMAZON. I could spend that in 5 seconds.
Looks like you had a fabulous bday!!!!!!! The one event I should send a card for and I didn't. lol.

Jill said...

Oh yeah, and definitely I bet a kiss comes next week!

ammunk said...

Yay! Trash television is back on! Steph and I were pretty excited although neither of us loves Jillian. She sort of annoyed me last season. I do like the pilot though...