
2. I'm afraid that a mosquito bite on my ankle is infected. Please don't say that I have to go to the doctor. I'm leaving it alone other than keeping it clean and applying the occasional neosporin. Advice?
3. Chrissy and I saw Harry Potter last night - so loved it. I love that the same group of kids have been in every movie and it's so cool to see them grow up and improve as actors. Emma Watson (Hermione) is beautiful and I adore Rupert Grint (Ron.) I should have reread the book though because I couldn't remember anything that happened before and now I need to reread book 7.
4. I haven't finished unpacking from camp nor is my laundry done. I will also neither confirm nor deny that there is still a tote of camp decor stuff in my trunk.
5. Those guys on the Men Tell All episode of the Bachelorette were pretty much all losers. Am I weird because I think Juan & Jake were the most appealing guys on there? The rest of them were like the cool kids picking on the nerds or the weaklings in high school. Big jerks.
6. And finally, we are having the BEST summer! We've had like 2 or 3 gray/rainy days since May and for Seattle, that says a lot. I'm loving the fact that it's sunny and warm every day. HOWEVER, it's supposed to be 95 on Sunday and 98 on Monday. Do I have AC at home? Um, no. Time to buy some popsicles.
4. I haven't finished unpacking from camp nor is my laundry done. I will also neither confirm nor deny that there is still a tote of camp decor stuff in my trunk.
5. Those guys on the Men Tell All episode of the Bachelorette were pretty much all losers. Am I weird because I think Juan & Jake were the most appealing guys on there? The rest of them were like the cool kids picking on the nerds or the weaklings in high school. Big jerks.
6. And finally, we are having the BEST summer! We've had like 2 or 3 gray/rainy days since May and for Seattle, that says a lot. I'm loving the fact that it's sunny and warm every day. HOWEVER, it's supposed to be 95 on Sunday and 98 on Monday. Do I have AC at home? Um, no. Time to buy some popsicles.
6 comments:
Apparently spit helps on bug bites. If it's really infected....neosporin and/or go to the freaking doctor.
Glad you liked HP, I thoroughly enjoyed myself! You definitely need to re-read the books, critical to understanding the movies!!
I will say, ONE more time, I am SO jealous of your iPhone. You are the cutting-edge, techie, diva of the world and I so admire you. Two short weeks, and I will have mine!
Love the weather. Love Jeanelle.
Ooh, I love your new iphone. My mom gave me hers before she died so I too am in iphone love right now. It truly is amazing. I'll have to get your number so that I can be all cool and send you text messages. ;)
p.s. the Segullah UP CLOSE theme for August is 'living single.' Guess who needs to write a post for us....? YOU!
xoxo, m
Ditto to the Men Tell All. I hope Jake is the next Bachelor.
1. I WANT ONE.
2. Go to the DR.
3. Me too.
4.GOOD
5. No. Totally.
I am in love with my iphone. Total love. My daughter is allergic to mosquito bites. It's a bad, bad thing when they go wrong. I don't think you're crazy there. I also think Emma Watson is gorgeous. Loved the movie.
Oh, I loved Harry Potter. What a great movie (I think its' the best of the series so far).
Post a Comment