Monday, July 6, 2009

Quotes of the Night -- Wes from the Bachelorette edition

When asked about the Barcelona music scene, Wes had this little gem to offer: "I had a song on my second album hit number 1 in Chihuahua, Mexico so I feel at home with the Spanish people." Because Mexico and Spain are exactly the same because they both speak Spanish, right??

When Jillian was grilling him about not being affectionate or into her he said, "You know, numero uno is most important here" (meaning himself.) Nice...you're really out to embark on a relationship with someone, aren't ya???

The big slip...when he referred to his "ex" girlfriend as his girlfriend...caught ya! Jake was right!

I loved it when he didn't get a rose and he just stood there, hanging on to what little camera time he had left.

The best part of the night was the limo interview. Holy cow. Alcohol is not your friend, Wes. Hope your family and especially your girlfriend are proud of you for being a big fake and phony on TV in hopes your singing career takes off. All of you radio programmers out there, do not book the guy on your station. Please.

Wes, you are a complete tool. Keep on recording songs that hit #1 in Chihuahua and please don't let the limo door hit you as you skulk out of Barcelona.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

The limo scene was one of the best moments in Bachelor/Bachelorette history!!!! Let's be honest, the show is completely ridiculous--and moments like that are just too few and far between! hahaha I laughed so hard when he said "are we driving in circles?" because that's exactly what I was thinking--how long have they been driving around to get him drunk? HILARIOUS!!!

Vanessa said...

Ditto to what Shannon said! I can't even believe she couldn't see through him to begin with. But, then again, maybe she did and they just kept him on to mix it up a little. She is starting to bug me.

Callie said...

How is everything going this week? I hope it wasn't camp week and I forgot to wish you luck! I will try to call you this weekend!