Thursday, September 10, 2009

All sorts of good amongst the not so good

Work has been crazily stressful and busy but I'm so grateful to be employed. Every night is filled with something to do so I have little to no "Jeanelle time" but at least I'm busy and have good friends and family who want to be around me. Ida's in the hospital with pneumonia but getting better and doesn't have more cancer in her lungs, as they thought previously. There's a light at the end of the tunnel at work. Jill's adopting (OH MY GOODNESS!) Mr Crushworthy spent a few hours by my side this morning (SWOON!) And now tonight, I'm watching today's episode of Oprah and literally dancing on my couch. If you haven't watched this yet, please do so now. Seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY awesome!

Here's a link since the youtube video no longer works.

Tell me you loved this as much as me. When that first girl started I thought "what a weirdo!" LOL. There's a more aerial-view video but the sound isn't as good...but it's pretty cool to watch.

I'll blog more later...don't give up on me! xoxo

3 comments:

k2liketheski said...

That video is seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY awesome....but, so are you! Can't believe how well you juggle everything, I totally admire it! ;)

Koko said...

I haven't watched Oprah for so long, but I happened to turn it on today and was so surprised -- it was such a great number! Actually, I really enjoyed the whole show. Took a long time for that guy to go through his predictions, but it was cool.

Jill said...

Holy crap!! That was awesome!!!!!!! How did the crowd do that? I haven't watched Oprah forever but used to be a die hard.
Thanks for joining in my baby excitement too. LOVE YOU GIRL!