Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Today, I'm better

Okay, I don't know what is up with this daily blogging thing and I apologize to those of you whose readers runneth over but I just have stuff to say.
  • I bought smaller jeans today. That was a happy moment. (and yes, I can breathe easily in them.)
  • My car window is fixed. It took all day and cost $638.92 but it's fixed. Today I'm grateful for insurance and a somewhat manageable deductible.
  • I had an enjoyable morning with Mr. Crushworthy who is still quite dreamy.
  • We had our Relief Society Christmas party last night and it was such a nice evening. One of my former Laurels sang and I sat there and cried. How can I love these young women so much? I've been out of my ward YW presidency for two years and still I'm overcome with emotion when I think about those girls and how much they mean to me. I'm still so grateful that Heavenly Father entrusted them to me for five years. And to my former Laurels who read my blog? You make me cry too so don't think you're not as special as the one who sang last night. ;)
  • Have you heard Andrea Bocelli & Mary J. Blige sing "What Child is This" yet? They were on Oprah and PBS Monday. Stunningly beautiful. If you didn't get Oprah's free download, it's totally worth your money to buy the song (and Amazon has the entire CD for $7.99 as compared to iTunes' version for $9.99. Love you, Amazon!)
  • And finally, I received three wedding invitations in the last week. THREE!

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

I'm so glad you had a better day. Nothing stresses me out more than car troubles. Oh how I miss the RS Christmas Party :(

Vanessa said...

Woohoo! Smaller jeans! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for smaller jeans and Mr. Crushworthy.

Hollyween said...

Yay you on the jeans! That's a huge accomplishment. Pat yourself on the back, girl!

Crap on the truck that hit you. IDIOT!!

Oh, and if I buy something from Amazon, how do I transfer it to my itunes? Is that a stupid question?