- The Bachelorette starts tomorrow night! But here is the even better news: Holly, Lindsey and I have joined forces this season and each week, one of us will recap the show on our blogs and the other two will send our readers to that particular blog for the update. I'm SO excited about this arrangement! The only pressure I will feel is to be almost as funny and clever as these fabulous women and even then I will only feel that every third week. I can totally handle that! Holly is taking the first shift but please go easy on her - she's now on pregnancy-induced bedrest so she will need lots of love and compliments (Holly, you're so pretty!) to ward off the annoyance of being stuck in a bed for the next couple of months while her two small children run amok. (I know they aren't really doing that - I just wanted to use amok in a sentence.)
- This is an old thought but did you watch Rielle Hunter on Oprah awhile back? And did I talk about this here or did I mention it only on Twitter? I can't recall but I'm still disturbed by that interview and the stupidity of that ridiculous, adulterous woman. If you want to be as annoyed as me, read more here. So glad we didn't elect John Edwards!
- I think Lee DeWyze is going to win American Idol, even though I've only bought music by Crystal Bowersox. I think he's more Idol'ish than Crystal and you know how the little girls love a cute boy who cries easily. I think it'll be a landslide unless he totally bombs this week.
- I still cannot turn away from watching the Real Housewives. I think the entire cast of NYC are total nutjobs. I cannot stand Kelly and Jill! I love the NJ ladies with the exception of Danielle. Do you think she says as she looks at herself in the mirror, "Today I'm going to permanently scar my children and make them hate me forever" because seriously, that's what she's doing.
- I still haven't watched a single episode of this season's Lost. I plan to, I just haven't.
- So excited for So You Think You Can Dance! However, I am not excited about Mia Michaels as a judge (love her choreography, hate listening to her talk.)
- And finally, Biggest Loser. I want Koli to win because I love the Polys and I don't care who knows it. However, I expect Michael or Ashley to win just because they had so much more to lose. I've loved this season because of the minimal game play -- so much more enjoyable to watch.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
TV Talk
You all know that I enjoy the TV. A lot. Here are some TV-related thoughts I've been having lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just don't know if I can get on board w/the Bachelorette. I will give it a try, but, I'm just not sure.
Rielle Hunter is a hussy. I can't believe Oprah lowered herself to interview her. Of course, I can't believe she interviewed MoNique's brother either.
Kelly is a nut job. And Jill is really grating on my nerves this season also. Along w/the countess. I can't stand her.
NJ is my fave! I love Teresa!
I am glad that Mary Murphy is gone, her screaming got to me.
You forgot DWTS. I hope Maksim wins.
You know I am as TV obsessed as you! I love all of those shows, but i find myself watching less and less because I don't have the time. I Tivo it all, but I don't have the time to watch all the Tivo! I couldn't stay awake last night through the lost finale, so, I am watching it today. Love SYTYCD and the Bachelorette and I don't have Bravo anymore, but I would TOTALLY watch those shows if I did !:) My new love this year... THE GOOD WIFE. Love.
Well, you know me -- I want Daris to win on BL. We will have fun battlin' it out tomorrow night. haha I hope Lee wins AI. Not sure who I want to win DWTS...I agree that it would be nice for Maksim to win, but Derek's partner, Nicole, is just so good and so sweet. Evan is pretty sweet too...I guess I'll be happy with whomever wins. haha
I. Love. TV. It's my sanity. Seriously.
Um, my children really ARE running amok. It's madness over here. And it ain't pretty. But the first update is up (sort of lame, but it IS the first episode). Are you next? Cuz I said you were on my blog.
That's it - we are soul sisters. I have always had a thing for the Polys! You should have seen me drool at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii. It was eye candy heaven, sister!
Post a Comment