Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How I spent my Christmas break, part tres

I love Christmas break because it means some of my favorite college students are home for the holidays.


Nikki and Emily and I went to Panera for lunch.  (This actually happened just before break but it was close enough to make this post.)


Annie, Nikki, Emily, Sarah and I went to get frozen yogurt.  There's a fun place near us where you get to add your own toppings to whatever yogurt flavor you choose and we love it.  It was so great to hear all about everyone's Christmas presents and all of the rest of the exciting things these darling girls have been up to.


I chaperoned our stake's youth New Year's Eve dance and Nikki and Annie stuck with their tradition of crashing the dance to come visit me. (I look a little tense because Sassy Leah was taking the photo and as much as I love her, she is sort of an, um, interesting photographer lol.)  Sarah came later but we didn't get a picture.  These two adorable girls left this weekend for BYU-I and I miss them already.  I'm counting down the days until Spring Break because I just can't wait until all of my girls are back with me for a few days. (Bridget, you'd better be planning a trip here in April, okay???)

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

you have confirmed my U-top-it craving! I must make a stop there.

Bridget said...

I am planning one for MAY!!!! So be prepared :)