Friday, January 6, 2012

How I spent my Christmas break, part cinque

To wrap up this super fun (if I do say so myself) series, something else I did over my break was receive some very awesome gifts.  Some have already made an appearance on the blog like the key chain from Cindy, new perfume and my key necklace (see part four.)

I got this really cute shirt from my mom (with shopping help from Michelley.) I wore it to the New Year's Eve dance and here's a bad phone shot of me & Leah from the dance.  There's a better picture here on part 3 but I wanted to include this fun pic that I stole off of her FB.  Photo props courtesy of Oh Happy Day.


Speaking of my Michelley, she got me these fabulous earrings.  So pretty...


FYI, I kind of really like trivia.  I have so much useless stuff in my head that one of my friends thought I should have more (and he was so right.)  Love this book.


So, remember when I went to Idaho and went to Bear World?  Well, Nikki and Emily surprised me with this super adorable teddy bear who looks just like the bears we saw there.  They packaged him perfectly in a box with "haaaaaaaay" and holding a sign that said the same thing (say it with your best Southern drawl.)


My dear friend Kim sent me some fun stuff all the way from England, by way of Amazon.  One of the gifts was this:


No, not the car but eyelashes for MY car.  I love my friend even though this is probably the craziest gift I've ever gotten.  I know she wants me to put them on my car but I'm thinking it would be super fun to just surprise someone one day and have them on their car when they least expect it.

So you've all been warned!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

ooooo pick me! I love the lashes...how cute! haha so clever.

Callie J said...

HA HA HA HA HA! I think you're Mom's pretty funny, but you can't beat that Kim Catron.