First, the food turned out great. I should have taken pictures of it but I'm bad about that. The peanut butter fingers have been renamed "Peanut Butter Chocolatey Goodness" because a. the other name is dumb and b. who cuts cookies into finger shape anyway??? We also loved the jalapeno popper dip. Yum.
Before the game started, we went outside to play catch. We had really nice weather this weekend - crazy that it was 60 degrees in early February!
 |
| I think Cindy is showing Ben how her hands are too small to grip the football. Possibly. |
 |
| Ben giving me a target to aim for. Let's just say, it didn't help. I have terrible aim. |
 |
| I was better at catching than throwing. Seriously. Terrible form! But it was my first time throwing a football! Go, me! |
 |
| I'd rather pose than pass...thanks. |
 |
| Lonnie came out to show us how it's done. They were kicking it old school and playing football in the street. |
I put my camera away so I missed getting any pics of our friends, the Lyons family, who came over and brought even more yummy food. I also missed getting a picture of most of us with our electronic devices in front of our faces when we should have been watching the game.
I loved the Jerry Seinfeld/Acura commercial the most (Leno!) and thought the halftime show was one of the best ever. It was a really fun day - hope yours was too.
4 comments:
you look adorable!
You look good while passing too. Glad you had a great time. I didn't think any of the commercials were break out great ones this year. Maybe I just wasn't into much?
You look fabulous and it sounds like a great day! We are having spring like weather as well, just not 60 degrees, how lovely! Your snacks looked good too. I loved the Kia commercial, but that is mostly because my sons best friend created it! it was the one with Mr. Sandman, pretty clever.
The pictures are so clear (and so cute!). Wish I could read what you wrote but I can't see because of the lines. Looks like such a fun day!
Post a Comment