I LOVED going to Ben's basketball games (well, except for the fact that he broke his pinky at practice.) Ooh but I LOVED getting to spoil him with treats because of said broken finger.
I LOVED having dinner with a new friend, Tamra, an equally fabulous singleton from my stake. The fact that we had Mexican food was also something I LOVED.
I LOVED listening to "One and Only" by Adele on repeat this week. If I could post a video, I would but for some reason they don't work with my new layout (hmmm) but here's a link. Yes her music is ridiculously overplayed but this song is amazing.
I LOVED going to our second youth dance festival practice and seeing people I LOVE.
I LOVED Skyping on Thursday night with a bunch of people I LOVE but especially with Kim. I'm not sure why it's taken us this long to Skype since she moved to London last summer. I cried when I saw her. But I LOVE that we have been so good about keeping in touch since she left. We email several times a week and talk on the phone whenever we can too. I LOVE my beautiful friend.
I LOVED taking Cindy to lunch on Friday to celebrate her last day at work. She needs a job - anyone know of anything?
Okay, I'm going to wrap up this pretty weak post with my quote of the week. Let's just say there were many contenders but this one was my most favorite of all.
"Jeanelle, you get more hugs than anyone I know."
This was said by one of the guys in the Stake Presidency at dance festival practice after watching, well, a bunch of people hug me. Sweet... Hope your week has been filled with LOVE.
6 comments:
hugging you with love now!
You are always getting/giving hugs...It is tough to be you! ;)
Skyping is the best! I have a feeling you and Kim are going to be doing it a lot more :)
I LOVE you and that is all.
lucky! we haven't skyped with Mom in a few days. And you do get lots of hugs :). That was funny of him to say. Ben is a lucky guy to get be getting all your treats :)
I don't know who Cindy is or what kind of a job she is looking for but, my daughter Christina is working at the Down East Basics store at Southcenter and they are looking for more people.
How come we're not on skype together? I've gotta get on that!
Post a Comment