My youngest sister, Jenilee, is 27 today. She is a darling and wonderful sister so I thought I'd share my top ten favorite things about her. And if you want to read her funny blog, go here.
- She leaves the best voicemails using all sorts of different, crazy accents. I've saved a bunch of them just to listen to when I want to laugh.
- She's great at karaoke - she brought the house down at a ward party with her Shania Twain impression. My personal favorite karaoke memory was when she and I sang "Superfreak" to help our other sister's very white father-in-law who was having trouble singing it. Of course, WE can pull off Rick James.
- She's an incredible mother to four beautiful kids. Her kids are fun, sweet and remarkably well-behaved.

- She totally kills at Guitar Hero and has from the minute she picked up the guitar. Seriously. The girl is gifted.
- She learns from her mistakes -- she struggled as a teenager but has risen above everything she went through and is stronger because of it.
- She is still madly in love with her husband after 11 years together. They have one of the best marriages out there and would rather be together than with anyone else in the world.

- She has totally taken to island life, living in Hawaii for the past two years. I think she is going to hate it when they eventually have to move.
- She's famous. She was briefly on one of those MTV "True Life" documentaries about being a military wife (another girl in her FRG or whatever it's called was featured because the girl was kind of sleazy and messing around while her husband was deployed. That girl's life made good TV. A nice LDS wife who takes her kids to school, Activity Days and soccer does not, apparently. Jen and the kids went with the girl to the pool one day so they were just in the background. If you want to watch, click the link and you can see Jen at the 6:47 mark on section one - Jen's the blonde and you can see my nieces Natalie & McKenzie too.) Jen also stood in line to meet Dog the Bounty Hunter when his book came out (and before his big scandal.)

- She is one of my most favorite people to go to the temple with.
- She stays in touch with everyone in our family -- the immediate family as well as the far extended members. I never have to call and check on anyone. I can just ask Jen how they're doing and she always knows everybody's business. I love that!
Happy birthday, Benner Bee! I love you, my BFFAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAE!
2 comments:
LMBO!! (laughing my *butt* off) That was the best blog ever! Especially #10, but everyone can know that I'm just really really nosey. And the baby of the family, so naturally everybody loves me.
THANK YOU MY BFFAEAEAEAEAEAE!!!
Happy Birthday! Your mom even told me about it today at piano lessons...you ARE loved, you little baby! haha :) I agree -- excellent blog. That sister must really love you!
Post a Comment