- Why is it so hard to make stupid little decisions sometimes?
- Why did the temperature drop like 25 degrees in the last two days?
- Why do the track and field people seem much more cocky than the swimmers?
- And speaking of track and field, why does that guy from Jamaica start slowing down BEFORE his race is even over? I can see trying to save yourself for the actual race but seriously? You are THAT amazing that you just have to slow down a little, look around at the losers you're beating and bask in your own greatness? I don't like him.
- I know I've asked this before but why do bad things keep happening to good people?? I finally was able to do something for Michelle & Rick (my friends who are dealing with lung cancer.) She isn't able to talk to people without crying so I called her housekeeper to let her know they wouldn't be needing her for awhile. I was THRILLED to be able to do SOMETHING and told Michelle I would happily be her personal secretary. The other bad thing I'm thinking about is C Jane's sister Stephanie, who was in a plane crash with her husband and his flight instructor (who did not survive.) They have four children at home. I can't even imagine this kind of pain and I don't even know these people except through their blogs. :( Lots of prayers are needed...we could seriously pray for days to include everyone who needs prayers, couldn't we??
- To lighten things up a little, why oh WHY does my upstairs neighbor have to slam her toilet lid down EVERY time she goes to the bathroom? Ah, the joys of condo living... I'm about ready to buy her one of those non-slamable toilet seat thingys my friend has at her house (they are way cool if you haven't seen them before.)
- Why did I worry even a minute about the judgemental guy from last week? His sister-in-law (who was also on the addressee list) shared the email with her other sisters-in-law, his brothers and mother-in-law and let's just say that he got a lot of helpful feedback from his family this weekend.
- Why does it seem impossible at times to get people to serve in Primary? It's like people do not understand that the children are our future, treat them well and let them lead the way (and if you're not singing like Whitney Houston right now, then you've got somethin' wrong with you!) But seriously, we cannot run the Primary with like 1/2 of the needed staff. I've got to find 1-2 subs this Sunday and then starting next Sunday I'll need to find 2 more on top of that. That's just for Junior Primary and Music!
- Why does Google Reader sometimes take FOREVER to post new items (like 12 or more hours?) What is up with that anyway?
- Why can't I finish "Breaking Dawn?" I seriously have no interest in what happens.
- And finally, why have I still not made a dentist appt? I am beyond lame.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Some Monday Night Why's...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nie Nie's accident is killing me. I feel so bad about it. I was up late last night thinking about it. She is so..talented/beautiful/amazing and to have their lives altered like that... Horrible. They are in the burn unit and Stephanie has burns covering most of her body per the video of her mom's interview on azfamily.com. Her husband has burns on about 1/2 of his. It makes me sick and sad just to think about it. Ugh.
I thought the Jamaican guy was not giving his all also. I have one of those toilet seats, but can't get 1 child to flush. Email guy gets his Karma. The burn unit, wow.
Call you dentist, why?
Ah Jeanelle...I have missed this blog! I LOVE your ramblings dahlink! And I miss YOU!
If you need subs in Primary this week I am home now and would love to help! :D
Post a Comment