That's 12 year old Daelin. Please note the button up shirt he's wearing. We went to Fred Meyer to find shirts for the boys on Monday. This shirt rang up as $.07. Yes, SEVEN cents. But get this. It was then discounted FOUR cents to a whopping THREE cents! That's it! We were dying. Nice shirt though, huh?
And the "I never smile in pictures" almost 7 year old Cameron, wearing his new backpack. He refused to remove the attached iPod holder and cell phone holder.

And Patty & sickly Thys:

What I loved about this weekend:
- The boys call me "Aunt Jeanelle" which I love. Most of my own nieces and nephews don't even call me anything but my first name only.
- I played Rock Band for the first time. I will never be able to drum. Ever. Guitar Hero is just enough for me.
- Shawn gave the boys father's blessings the night before school started. As someone who grew up without a strong Priesthood holder in the home, this was especially meaningful and beautiful to me.
- Speaking of Patty's husband, I love how much he loves Patty, someone who is so important to me, and how he is an involved and hands-on parent.
- I bought "The Office" season four on DVD! I finally get to clear my TiVo of some of that season's episodes that are saved on there. Happy day!
- I stopped at the outlets in Centralia on the way home, hoping to find clearance summer stuff for my Hawaii trip in a couple of months but instead found mostly fall stuff (okay by me!)
- Because I took today off, I only have to work three days this week! Woo hoo!
2 comments:
THREE CENTS!! Way to go!
I wish everyone had worthy priesthood in thier home. Always.
It looks like you had fun. My boys ALWAYS call you AUNT Jeanelle. Not the girls so much, but the boys always do! glad yer home :o)
Post a Comment