Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's hot plus other things I'm thinking about.

Okay, seriously? It's hot here. Look at the projected temp for tomorrow. Tonight, I drove to Mom's and swam in her pool (well it's 12' across and 4' deep so not really a swim but more of a "sit.") After awhile, I was actually getting a little cold and now, even though it's 82.8 degrees inside my house, I feel just fine. I'll be stopping by mom's tomorrow night too! It's really the best way to cool down before bed.

I went to the temple earlier tonight with one of my former Laurels who leaves for a mission next month. I love being in the temple with these special young women who have touched my life. I am blessed.

I got the funniest phone call a few minutes ago. Greg (my friend's son who came home from his mission in January) called to get advice about a date he's planning. SO CUTE!!! I love that he thought to call me (or that his mom suggested he call me.) Whatever the case, it was cute. Seriously, if you know cute and wonderful girls going to BYU-I in the fall, let me know and we'll set them up. He is a total catch.

Did anyone hear about Katherine Heigl on Letterman last week? Here's an article and youtube clip about what she said. Her attitude makes her so unattractive.

The sunburn on my neck is pretty close to 2nd degree. Bad me and it won't happen again.

I haven't watched The Bachelorette yet.

One of my work/non-LDS friends wants me to get up on Sunday and tell the congregation that I will not bake treats or go to camp or do anything more if my ward doesn't find me a husband ASAP. He thinks that's all it will take - so funny.

I'm going to Utah AND So. California next month (Utah for weddings/fun and California for work.) I keep thinking my life is going to slow down but obviously not yet.

It's late - gotta go to bed. Nighty-night.

5 comments:

Janssen said...

And, I'm so over celebrities complaining about how HARDDDDDD their lives are.

CK Morgan said...

wow, it is hot there. The pool sounds nice. We've gotta make friends with someone who has one. Your friends' suggestion for what you should say on Sunday was funny. Are you going to post about the Bachelorette after you watch? I like hearing what you have to say about that!

CK Morgan said...

It's not hot, you're hot!

CK Morgan said...

i think my husband has been on here.

Lindsey said...

I almost totally did a post about Kathrine Heigl because of this interview. She drives me nuts and was raised a MORMON! Did you know that! Gah! She drives me crazy! Please stop complaining about your "cruel and mean" life. . . PEOPLE ARE UN-EMPLOYED!!