Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let's complain about our hair

I am blessed to have a head that's chock full of healthy hair. I feel guilty even wanting to complain for a second about my hair because the alternative (i.e. baldness) would be kind of awful. Tonight, rather than gripe about the fact that my computer is still messed up, I'll instead share a short list of things that bug me about having hair:
  1. The fact that there is so much of it in the sink, in my car, in the shower, on the floor. Ick, ick and ICK.
  2. The fact that I had to let someone else cut it for me a few weeks ago because my stylist was out for several weeks and I was desperate. You've all seen my haircut. It's pretty basic. This guy (who sits next to my stylist and is as experienced as she is) kind of did an awful job on my bangs. How hard is it to cut bangs (well, if you're trained in cutting hair, anyway?)
  3. The fact that I have a lot of gray hair. I'm much too youthful (ahem) to have so much gray hair.
  4. The fact that it's EVERYwhere (oh wait, did I say that already?)

My stylist is back and I'm seeing her on Friday. All will be right with the world beginning Saturday. So what bugs you about your hair?

6 comments:

Jazzy said...

That its now dry!

marciw60 said...

My hair is soooo dry! I hate that. It is also very fine and won't hold a style. Plus, I just can't seem to find the right style fo rme right now. ARgh, argh and double argh. It is frustrating! You do have beautiful hair by the way!!

Matt and Jen said...

That I don't HAVE ANY!! Although Jaylene's ponytail is smaller than mine, I can have nothing but stupid stringy long Marsha Brady hair. I do not sympathize with your thick hair!! Maybe the gray, but not the thick and being everywhere.

Janssen said...

My hair is EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE.

Jessica said...

After having Ezra, it is all falling out. Growing back so I still have lots, but if it was everywhere before, it is everywhere times 10 now. I think it was rsponsible for the death of my wonderful roomba. And now it is even more everyhere, because I don't vacuum as regularly as my robot did. :(

Kristi said...

So glad to read that I am not the only one who seems to have hair EVERYWHERE!