Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gratitude - Day 12 (holy cow, it's late!)

1. I'm thankful for Jane Austen. Tonight I went to see "Emma" at a tiny little theater downtown. It was done with no real sets, simple props, in the round and with the most beautiful costumes. I love live theater almost as much as I love Jane Austen stories. They just make me happy.

2. I'm thankful for wonderful friends. I have more amazing friends than any one girl deserves to have. One such friend listened (okay, read my countless IM's) as I blathered on and on about something kind of exciting happening in my life right now. Then tonight, I went to the play with five fun and fantastic women with whom I love spending time. Life is good.

3. I'm thankful for Panera's broccoli cheddar soup. It just might be the world's most perfect food. (Sorry, I only have 4 minutes til midnight...I had to write SOMETHING!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reason you have so many good friends is that you ARE a good friend! xoxo, m

Hollyween said...

I love all your 'thankful for's' They are keeping me HAPPY and THANKFUL.

And I just love YOU. You're wonderful and I'd give anything to go to lunch with you again at CF.

CK Morgan said...

oh, i love that soup too and can't wait to get up there and eat some more. I'm glad the play was fun. Mom said the power went out or something?!?