1. I'm thankful I save copies of my talks. I was just asked to fill in for a friend and speak at a neighboring stake's Priest/Laurel retreat this Saturday morning. Thankfully, the topic is exactly the same as my youth conference workshop from four years ago. I have a little rewriting to do but my 40 minute talk is basically ready. (I probably wouldn't have said yes otherwise...)
2. I'm thankful for my friend Kim and her many, many talents. She filled in as chorister in Primary today and did her usual amazing job. I wish I had even a smidgen of her creativity and energy. She can get anyone to try anything and then feel good about themselves afterward. She is seriously incredible at everything she does. I am so lucky to be her friend and I love her!
3. I'm thankful for cozy blankets. It's cold and wet out and I love being warm.
3 comments:
I think you might need a snuggie!!! They're hilarious, but very cozy and warm!
Um, you should have seen me AFTER...no energy at all! haha The ultimate Primary chorister, though is (drum roll please) JEANELLE!! Thanks for the kind words, though...so nice!
Oh yea, and you'll be AWESOME giving your talk! The youth love you! (Even the ones who haven't met you yet...they will love you by the time you're done!)
Post a Comment