Sunday, December 20, 2009

Church bulletin excerpt

I'll blog about my super fun weekend soon (which includes a ward Christmas party with interesting food and our family Christmas party with an ugly Christmas sweater contest) but first I want to share an actual cut & paste from our bulletin today. Note the bolded word below.

SINGLE ADULT FAMILY SNOW DAY: On January 16, 2010 join single adults and their families for a great day of fun in the snow! There will be snowboarding, skiing, rubbing and snowshoeing at Snoqualmie Pass. Carpool from the temple parking lot at 8:30 am, the North Bend building at 9:00 am with cocoa and rolls at 8:30...

Think I should go to this activity??

6 comments:

Janssen said...

Hahaha! That sounds like a NOT TO BE MISSED event.

Sheryl said...

Rubba dub dub
3 men in a tub.
GO!

marciw60 said...

Hmm, rubbing, I don't know, you might get a rash!

ammunk said...

rubbing! That is so, so funny! I don't know why you even asked if you should go, obviously its already penned into your planner.

lilibet said...

Looks fun! Hopefully rubbing is optional. :)

Matt and Jen said...

OMG I AM LOL @ THIS!!! Even if they put a T in it would be "tubbing". HAHA! not much better. That is HILARIOUS!!! I'm going to start reading my bulletin much closer now.