1. Doing my Wii Fit Plus every day. I got it from my dear friend Krysta (who when I told her she spent way too much on me had the greatest answer why she spoiled me. She said "it's from me AND my husband." So that totally makes it okay, right?) Anyway, it's so fun - I hope you all have tried it. My favorite is probably the snowball fight, one of the new games in the plus edition. I don't know why I get such joy throwing snowballs at little cartoon mii's set up by my family and friends but I certainly do.
2. A free $4.00 credit on Amazon for video downloads. Go here before January 3. I can download movies from Amazon on my TiVo but you can get them on your computer if you don't have TiVo. You have 30 days to start watching but once you watch, you have to finish within 2 days and then it deletes automatically. I watched A Night at the Museum and Julie and Julia over the break (slept through the first, had already seen the second. I'm dumb, I know.)
3. A super fun Laurel class reunion with eight wonderful girls. We ate lunch, played games and did the most hysterical role play to assist the girls with letting down boys they are not the least bit interested in. I wish I would have video'd it. It would get so many 5 star reviews on youtube.

4. Lots of naps with this great new down throw I got from a guy I work with. Most work gifts are candles (seriously, I have so many) but this gift of an Eddie Bauer down throw with fleece on one side and a nylon plaid on the other has been so great. The guy who gave it to me said he thought it would be perfect for camp (it would) but I want to take it everywhere I go because it's so comfy and cozy and keeps me so warm. I think I've taken three naps this break. I never ever nap otherwise.
3. A super fun Laurel class reunion with eight wonderful girls. We ate lunch, played games and did the most hysterical role play to assist the girls with letting down boys they are not the least bit interested in. I wish I would have video'd it. It would get so many 5 star reviews on youtube.

4. Lots of naps with this great new down throw I got from a guy I work with. Most work gifts are candles (seriously, I have so many) but this gift of an Eddie Bauer down throw with fleece on one side and a nylon plaid on the other has been so great. The guy who gave it to me said he thought it would be perfect for camp (it would) but I want to take it everywhere I go because it's so comfy and cozy and keeps me so warm. I think I've taken three naps this break. I never ever nap otherwise.
5. Getting this amazingly cute and functional Coach wallet from my mom for Christmas. I love it. The inside is like a mulberry pink leather and has plenty of room for my cards and change. The outside is that plastic material - forget what it's called - but it stands out in my purse so I can always find it. And hello, it's my favorite brand. Love. It.
6. Reading the book, The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale. I have 80 pages left and I can't wait to see what happens. The lovely and talented Janssen wrote a great review here. But seriously, just go request the book from your library if you haven't read it. It's so entertaining, clever and funny and not a waste of your time to read. And I have absolutely NO idea what is going to happen next. (Janssen, the story has taken a turn I so did not expect!!)
7. Hanging out with some of my favorite people. I spent a day with Krysta, had a game night with Lynda and her family and then several nights with Kim and the girls. I love free time and getting to be with those I love. I need more of that in 2010.
And finally, today is my bosom friend Kim's birthday. I am so glad I have her in my life. She's sweet, talented, kind, smart and fun. She can encourage you to step out of your box better than anyone I know and I love that about her. Happy birthday, dear friend!! So love you.


5 comments:
Sounds like a party!
hopefully we can have some more fun nights when I get back and I don't have to go to bed too early :). I am sad I missed the Laurel party too.
That down blanket looks utterly delightful! Your class reunion looks so fun. :)
What a fun, happy life you lead. I am so impressed by the massive amounts of friends you generate.
What a fun week!
Post a Comment