- woke up before my alarm clock went off
- took three different vitamin supplements
- had to put on my glasses to read all of my fun facebook birthday wishes on my iPhone
Church was fun because I am not embarrassed to tell anyone who will listen that it's my birthday. So to get the junior primary kids' attention I told them what today was and they loved it! Then they all kept asking how old I was. Rude children! ;) They guessed I was 15 but to avoid telling them my true age, I eventually told them I was older than them but younger than one of the other teachers in the room. One little boy even noticed I was wearing a new (to them anyway) shirt today. Kids are hilarious.
Yesterday, I thought I was having lunch with Kim before we went out to see 42nd Street at a local theater but she surprised me and had Lynda, Rachel and Joyce there too. So fun!
Sign up for Red Robin's email list and you get a free burger for your birthday! Yes you have to put up with them singing to you but you also get a free sundae so totally worth the embarrassment.
The play was pretty good and we decided to subscribe again for next year. I've loved having a built in date with my dear friend every other month!
After the play, I went to dinner with Lily and then to see Letters to Juliet. I thought it was just okay. The scenery was beautiful but the movie was nothing special. Amanda Seyfried's fiance totally annoyed me too. It's a Red Box, for sure.
Now I'm off to mom's for dinner with the family and then I have five more dinners over the next week or so (birthdays wreak havoc on WW progress but oh well.)
Oh and finally, because I like to toot my own horn (and hers too!) go read what my sweet little Christina said about me today. I am so blessed to have her (and her sisters and her mom and her aunts, and her grandma, etc.) in my life! Kim gave me this cute umbrella (along with a little help from Marcia and Elaine.) So pretty - I almost can't wait for it to rain! Almost.




8 comments:
:) I love you!
Happy Happy Birthday!
You make 43 look fabulous. Happy belated birthday!
Who took all of those awesome pics? haha Thanks for letting me spend time with you, you popular gal! I sure love you and I'm glad we both moved to the same area all of those years ago. Those Primary/camp kids are SO LUCKY/BLESSED! xoxo
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had the best celebrations!
Oh I think I saw you at Women's Conference. I was late for Friday morning session and walked right by you up the stairs in the bleacher section. I wanted to come introduce myself but you left the meeting early so I didn't get a chance. But i did notice that your hair looked fabulous.
Again, Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Darlin!
I think you have more friends than anyone I know! 5 dinners?!
Happy late Birthday--we LOVE you all over the place in Blogland!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love the umbrella, and I'm happy you had such fun!
So late, but hoping you had a lovely birthday!
Post a Comment