My mom's birthday is this week so we got together on Saturday to do a little celebrating by taking a family pic, which we haven't done in ages. My brothers weren't crazy about it but played along with our gray/pink/denim theme. My sister's friend, Miss
Andrea (she's my friend too, so there) very kindly came over and took our pictures in my mom's front yard.
In the rain (I am loving Jen's "work!" pose.)
With bossy girls telling the photographer what to do.
And boys who weren't the least bit excited about being there (but they faked it well, don't you think?)
But I love the pictures and the cute girl who took them.
But most of all, I love the people in them.
9 comments:
Love the happy family and I love you!!!
They turned out great! And you are posing wonderfully!
That is a great gift! They turned out beauitful!
i love the gray and pink. they turned out great!
good looking! and fun!
Ahhh I bet your mum loved that so much...and for the boys to play along! Wow! Many of us have brothers who make picture taking tough...even husbands and sons-in-law! haha You guys look happy and great and that's hard to do when taking pictures. No one even looks like they have a forced smile in the last one! I hope we can do the same in December, but I'm already getting complaints. haha
stinkin cute!!
You guys look darling.
Post a Comment