Sunday, March 8, 2009

Things I love today

  • My gray hair is gone again for another six weeks or so.
  • A woman I absolutely love (and also visit teach) spoke in church today and gave a truly phenomenal talk about spiritual and temporal blessings.
  • I didn't cry whenever anyone asked how I was doing. Progress!
  • I got really pretty flowers from a sweet family I love.
  • My home teachers came over. I am so grateful that I have had the best home teachers pretty much the entire 10+ years I've lived here.
  • A good friend at work is in town for meetings this week - I love getting to catch up with him.
  • I played games with one of my most favorite families tonight and had a marvelous time.
  • I have a new-ish, fun and wonderful friend at work who makes the hours I spend there so much more enjoyable.
  • Our Primary presidency is running like a well-oiled machine, as is the entire Primary staff. We are practically 100% staffed. (Let's see how long it lasts!!) But I love how well our Presidency works together. Everyone pitches in wherever they're needed and always without a complaint. Primary is a good place to be.
  • And speaking of fun and wonderful friends, Kim gave me a beautiful book today and wrote even more beautiful things inside. Whatever did I do to deserve such great people in my life??? Happy sigh.

4 comments:

Hollyween said...

My favorite one is the first one. Because wwe all know how wonderful it feels just after getting a color.

So happy to hear you're doing a little better...
xoxo

Anonymous said...

ah, it's good to hear your happy list!

xoxo, m

Bridget said...

a fully staffed primary is a miracle! Congrats!

k2liketheski said...

I think you tell everyone they are the "new-ish" friend. WAAHH! Great hanging out with you today!