
I so very much love this show. So much so that I deleted last night's show on my TiVo and came home tonight and retrieved it from the deleted file so I could watch the performances again. I just love it! Here's exactly what I love about the show...
I love the music and I love that it's not performed by cheesy lounge singers. I also love that they include the titles and artists so I can buy the stuff I love.
I love Nigel, especially now that he's cut his hair. I love that he is always kind even when giving criticism.

I adore Mary and her fakeouts that she hated the performance but then turns into her screaming that she loved it. She's a little too free with the OMGs but she is just sweet and kind and you know what? She knows what she's talking about. Did you see her dance on the finale last year? Wow.
I love that darling Cat Deeley and the way she says "jidges." (Sorry Chrissy.) I think she's a great host and so much more watchable than that lame Ryan Seacrest.

I love that darling Cat Deeley and the way she says "jidges." (Sorry Chrissy.) I think she's a great host and so much more watchable than that lame Ryan Seacrest.
I love the choreographers. Wade Robson's crash test dummy number? So out there but so cool. Mandy Moore is phenomenal too. Oh but that brings me to the one thing I don't like about this show -- Mia Michaels.

Okay, her choreography is amazing but as soon as she opens her mouth I want to tell her to shut it. She's just rude and mean and really, this show does NOT need a Simon (who seems mean but you know he's not.)
I'm having the hardest time figuring out which dancers I love the most because they were all seriously phenomenal last night. I know for a fact I love Melissa & Ade (she's the 29 year old ballerina.) That lift they did last night -- holy cow! Until I watched this show last year, I had no idea I could ever like contemporary dance and I absolutely adore it. It's my favorite to watch with hip hop being a close second.
I'm having the hardest time figuring out which dancers I love the most because they were all seriously phenomenal last night. I know for a fact I love Melissa & Ade (she's the 29 year old ballerina.) That lift they did last night -- holy cow! Until I watched this show last year, I had no idea I could ever like contemporary dance and I absolutely adore it. It's my favorite to watch with hip hop being a close second.
If you haven't watched this show yet, please start so we can talk about it! Here's Melissa & Ade's performance from last night...let me know if you loved it as much as me.
5 comments:
I hate that I'm falling farther and farther behind on this show. I love it so much!
DOWN WITH MIA! I can't believe how rude she was to Brandon last week!
I watched it for the first time with Chrissy yesterday. It was pretty good.
p.s. i like ryan seacrest :)
Yes, Mia is obnoxious. So, so arrogant. I think she just enjoys hearing herself talk. I watched this show last year but haven't seen one episode this year. Been so busy. I need to start watching.
I loooooove this show too. I look forward to it every week. I love Cat, I think she is adorable. Mary bugs though, I think she is a little obnoxious, but she is smart and kind too.
LOVE it all!
Post a Comment