Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So much to talk about...

1. Jon & Kate. UGH! I used to feel sorry for Jon because of Kate's shrew-like qualities but no longer. The earrings last night sort of pushed me over the edge with him. I really get the feeling he's just tired of being a husband and father and he wants to sow his oats. Good luck with that, buddy. I read today that the show is on hiatus. So happy about that fact because the world needs a break and the family needs one too.

2. Tonight's the reunion of Real Housewives of New Jersey. SOOOO excited! We'll debrief tomorrow for sure!

3. I'm officially bored with The Bachelorette. Not sure why but maybe it's because I'm not the least bit invested in Jillian or any of the guys. Ho hum.

4. Last week I got a AAA renewal notice and a new card. I haven't had AAA for about three years because I haven't felt like I needed it. But when I got the renewal I thought "hmm." I put it by my computer and meant to go online & renew but still haven't. Can you guess what happened next? Well, I got in my car to go out to lunch today, put in the key and nothing. It made a weird clicking noise and I had some lights but the engine wouldn't turn over. My friend had cables and then a very nice guy came out later and gave me a jump. I got home and my wonderful bro-in-law put in the new battery he and my sister had picked up for me so I'm all set. However, I can't help but yell at myself a little for ignoring that little nudge. Sigh. Anyone else do that recently - ignore a prompting??

No comments: