Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A whole bunch of why's

  • Why do men, who really should stay covered, think it's okay to take their shirts off in public just because it's sunny and warm outside?
  • Why don't I try for 9 hours of sleep every night?
  • Why did Michael Jackson do that to his face?
  • Why don't I take the time to get a pedicure when I desperately need one?
  • Why do people cheat on their spouses? I mean seriously. Why?
  • Why are those in administrative positions expected to make coffee and empty dishwashers in the office? Especially those who don't drink coffee or use the office dishes???
  • Why can't it be sunny like this every day of the summer?
  • Why have I been nauseous the past two days? Is it the flu or pre-camp nerves?

Okay, that's all I've got. Feel free to add your own in the comments.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Why did Jillian take Ed back and keep Wes when Michael was clearly cuter and funnier? I hope I just didn't ruin it for anyone.

Callie said...

Why can't dirty chairs clean themselves? Why can't I pick a caterer? Why can't I get a job?