Monday, November 16, 2009

Gratitude - Day 16

I'm not feeling overly grateful tonight so it's probably a good thing I'm forcing myself to do this...

1. I'm grateful that I don't have to wash my hair every morning. It's a relief that I can sleep in at least every other morning and sometimes less often than that.

2. I'm grateful for furniture because sitting or sleeping on the floor would be really awful.

3. I'm grateful that the end is in sight at work. I've had extra responsibilities for the last seven months (it was only supposed to be one month.) They're finally going to be hiring someone else. And there is so much more I want to say here but...it's a better story in person anyway.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I love reading your Gratitudes!

Koko said...

I'm glad that you're forcing yourself too...because it really is good to remember things like furniture!! I hope things get better at work REAL soon! Love ya!