Friday, November 20, 2009

Gratitude - Day 20

1. I'm thankful for medicine. My mom is feeling so much better after taking 10 pills a day for the last five days. And anything that cures a headache? Love it.

2. I'm thankful for good smells. Scentsy's honey pear cider is quite fabulous.

3. I'm thankful for fun-filled weekends. Tonight I painted a ceramic plate at a friend's art studio (I might post a pic when it's done.) Tomorrow is New Moon with my mom then lunch and shopping with KMZT. It's so nice to be able to relax...well, until I give a talk in sacrament meeting on Sunday (have I written it yet? Um, no...that's what tomorrow night is for.)

1 comment:

k2liketheski said...

Lunch was SO great. We showed that dang Armondo that these girls can put down some serious salad!! Shopping was even better, sooooooo glad I got that bag! ;)