1. I'm thankful for laughter...and not just any laughter. I'm talking about the tears streaming out of your eyes and crossing your legs so you don't wet your pants kind of laughter. It's really the greatest.
2. I'm thankful I feel good about the talk I gave in Sacrament meeting today. My topic was "how to be grateful for blessings, even through times of adversity." I can never write my talks any sooner than the night before, which I know would make some people crazy but that's just how I roll. I got a little stressed about it but it all came together so nicely and I feel great about what I said. I cried too much though toward the end, though. Blech. I'm retiring from public speaking for awhile though. Two talks in a week is kind of a lot.
3. I'm thankful I had a great day in Primary. It felt almost effortless doing the music today. The kids wanted to participate, they learned the new songs I taught them and I think they had fun too. I just need to come up with some sort of schedule or routine...then I'll be able to relax a bit about it.
3 comments:
Having THAT kind of laughter reading THIS particular blog entry! Bula bula bula. (glad GHWT with us provided such humor!)
wish we could have heard your talk!
talk was great, as usual.
Primary went SO well because you love the music and you love the kids. Thank you! Miss you in meeting today.
Post a Comment