1. I'm grateful for sunsets. Tonight's was amazing -- tons of pink. If I was a better blogger, there'd be a picture here for you to illustrate my point but...sorry. Just trust me, it was awesome.
2. I'm grateful for my ability to carry a tune. I'm no Mariah but I can stay on tune, sing in a choir, that sort of thing. I thought of this one while I was driving home from work, singing at the top of my lungs to the "Joseph" soundtrack. I'm just grateful to be able to sing songs I love without wanting to tell myself "um, you shouldn't be singing out loud."
3. I'm grateful that I was able to exercise a little willpower and give away all of the leftovers from last night's treat-fest/Scentsy party. Okay, I still have a few peanut butter balls that Krysta made (aka bon bins, as we like to call them) but everything else has gone on to someone else's house/stomach/rear end. I miss the apple dip the most...sigh.
1 comment:
I'm grateful for you!
Post a Comment