Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gratitude - Day 5

Okay is it just sad that this is getting old for me after just five days?

1. I'm thankful for the color red. Seriously, anything red makes me just happy and at times, even a bit giddy. My wallet and laptop are both red and so are the cases for my phone and kindle. I'm always red when I play board games and if I'm not, I spend the entire game moving someone else's red marker. And then there's a certain red mixer...sigh...

2. I'm thankful that I can multitask. The fact that I can do multiple things at once makes me good at my job plus it makes me feel efficient. In my two day meeting this week, I flipped charts during presentations, IM'd with the people who were on the conference call, monitored the conference call website, made sure everything was running smoothly AND texted my friends. Yes it means I'm not always the best relaxer (I instantly fall asleep if I put in a DVD and I'm not doing something else while watching) but doing just one thing at a time is boring.

3. I'm thankful for water. I love water so much and I love that our water where we live is just good and not bad like (sorry) Utah water. I love it just plain but if you need to jazz it up, try raspberry ice crystal light - yum. Drinking a lot of water makes me feel better and I'm very thankful I love it so much.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Keep it up though, its a fun read.