1. Worked (Love my job but wish I could pick and choose when I go in. ha.)
2. Hurt my back (it's better now)
3. Took my car in to get the truck dent fixed (they gave me a Chevy Traverse to drive - 8 seatbelts, people! I was totally wishing I had a carpool shift to take over for someone.)
4. Mailed back to Netflix one of the "Mad Men" season 1 DVDs I've had since July. Yes, you read that right. JULY! (I am terrible at Netflix.)
5. Had lunch at Baja Fresh with visiting teaching friends (yum)
6. Hung out with Kim, Kara and Jonathan (Jonathan loves me now that his aunties are out of the picture!)
7. Lost weight at WW (9 members of my stake now go to our meeting - very fun. The mormons are taking over!)
8. Bought a cute new sweater, cami, black pants and jeans (I need to get better at tossing out old stuff when I buy new stuff. Anyone have that mastered?)
Today Kim and I are going to see Lost in Yonkers (no music - will I stay awake?) and Panera. Okay, and we'll make a stop at See's. We deserve a treat! Tonight, Krysta and I are going to dinner and then to see Leap Year. Hope it's good. Tomorrow I've got something fun planned for Primary. Fun weekend, right?
1 comment:
Lucky, sounds like a great weekend to me!! I hope it was all fun. How could it not be? Good job on the weight loss, you are doing fantastic!!! Keep it up, I need to get going. Keep getting those mormon women to go, there are surely lots of us that need it!!! ha ha ha!
Post a Comment