Dear Jake,
You're probably wondering how I'm feeling after watching last night's episode. If you must know, I'm sort of stunned. Seriously. There are really no words. Well, except these: what on earth do you see in Vienna? Okay, blonde extensions, implants and a WHOLE lot of makeup, for sure but seriously, what else? What am I missing? It must be something great because seriously, I see nothing besides physical attraction between you two.
Don't you think it's strange that nobody else likes her? There has to be something to that, you know. Not that you should always take everyone else's opinions as the truth but where there's smoke, there is usually fire. And come on - she can't even fake cry very well! I've also done some checking online since you are probably unable to google her at this point and of course, she's done some topless modeling. Nice, huh? She doesn't seem like someone you would want to bring home to meet your mother.
Anyway, I hope you know what you're doing by keeping her around this long, Personally, I'm scared to watch the rest of these episodes. If you wanted some free advice from someone who's been there, I'm sure Chris Harrison could put you in touch with a few past Bachelors who went strictly on chemistry (Matt Grant comes to mind...and not just because I still love him.)
Good luck to you...seriously, you are going to need it.
1 comment:
And he wiped her kiss off! I thought that was so hilarious!!!!!
Next week looks like a shocker. I wonder what it could be!?
Post a Comment