- That Shayne's still in it -- I think she's cute and fun but doesn't seem like she'd be a good match for him. I don't think she's even close to being ready to "settle down." I'm also surprised she got a rose even after Matt met/saw her mother. Which leads me to the next surprise about last night's show...
- That people still willingly undergo plastic surgery even after they see people like Shayne's mother (I couldn't find a photo -- but if you want to watch the episode on ABC's website and see what I'm talking about, she's on during the first 10 minutes.) But awful, awful plastic surgery. Well, and the darker pink lipliner around light pink lipgloss didn't help her much either.
- That Amanda had such a sense of humor! I'm assuming it was her idea to have the actors portraying her parents but I'm sure ABC helped it along. That was so awkward and painful but hilarious. They did let it go on too long though because her real family got zippo screen time.
- That Noelle didn't get a rose. That was really unexpected for me. But I'm also glad she was one of the few girls who didn't cry her way through the limo ride at the end so I'm thinking she just wasn't into him and vice versa.
Chelsea is probably the dark horse, in my opinion, with Amanda still the frontrunner but really, who knows! Next week they go to Barbados. Is this where they have those icky "fantasy suite" dates? Or is that left for the final two? That's my least favorite thing about this show - the fantasy suite dates. Blech.
4 comments:
I just started watching (I usually wait until all the drama is over with the weirdos before I get involved) and I loved Noelle, very classy and I agree with you about Shayne. It should be interesting.
I just got Juno from Redbox and I'm so excited to watch it tonight!
hey, thanks for visiting my blog. I haven't watched this show but i have to agree with you that plastic surgery can get WAY out of hand.
Ohhhhhhhhh no... Noelle was no surprise... she was a snnnnnnnnooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr. I would drift off to sleep every time she was on.. .oh, and here here to the plastic surgery mention. Ick... she should be the poster child for bad lip jobs.
I pretty much agree...ditto!
I really want Amanda to win. I think she is cute, smart, funny and a good match for him. Can't wait to see who it will be!!!!!!
Post a Comment