It's beautiful but driving is a mess and now it's raining/sleeting. I'll be glad when I can pull into my parking lot without worrying about whether or not I'll get stuck.
Christmas was relaxing and fun. After the presents, we ate leftovers from our Christmas Eve family party, watched movies and I did a puzzle. Here are pics of me and a few of my favorite presents. My dear friend Kim got me this WAY cute Brighton purse. I can hardly wait for spring/summer to use it!
My sister gave me the gift card to CPK and my mom got me the new Guitar Hero. My cute niece Makenna had to slide into every picture she could (and she's the girl who used to only let her mom photograph her.)
Callie gave me this super fun game. It's kind of like Monopoly and Settlers of Catan all rolled up into one. Plus it's based in the Washington farmlands. I mean, how can you go wrong with that??? I want to play it again now.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
4 comments:
I'm not a fan of snow, but it is tolerable for Christmas because it's so beautiful. Looks like yours was wonderful. Fun gifts!!
PS I LOVED having your Christmas CD's and listened to them EVERYDAY. They were a perfect mix. Thank you again!!!!!
Your friend Kim is soooooo nice!!!
hahahahaha Jeanellie, you need to come and play again!
Thanks for your sweet comments Jeannelle-- I'd lost your blog link and was so happy to find it again!
And I love the farm game! It's fantastic.
xoxo, m
Post a Comment